Date of Birth 16.07.1989
Age 34
Nat. Wales  Wales
Height 1,86m
Contract until -
Position Right Winger
Foot left
Current club Retired
Interested club Jiangsu FC (1994 - 2021)

Stats

No information
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation: Jul 29, 2019
Share this rumour

Gareth Bale zu Jiangsu Suning?

Jul 24, 2019 - 12:14 AM hours

LONDON. — Gareth Bale has agreed to join Jiangsu Suning for a staggering £1 million per week, according to sensational reports in China.
Jiangsu Suning könnte das Rennen um den Spieler gewinnen.

•     •     •

Das ist nicht Disneyland, das ist der dunkle Osten!
Gareth Bale zu Jiangsu Suning? |#1
Jul 24, 2019 - 12:14 AM hours
Gareth Bale to Jiangsu Suning from Real Madrid a 'realistic' deal
Mads Davidsen, former Shanghai SIPG director: "When I speak to my network in China I am told that it is definitely realistic."

•     •     •

Das ist nicht Disneyland, das ist der dunkle Osten!
Gareth Bale zu Jiangsu Suning? |#2
Jul 28, 2019 - 7:36 PM hours
Gareth Bale's lucrative move to Chinese club Jiangsu Suning has been sensationally called off by Real Madrid’s board.

Bale's proposed switch to the Far East is understood to have totally collapsed with the Wales international now facing up to the prospect of staying at Real Madrid, in a surprise development which has left the star’s camp “furious”.

Telegraph Sport understands Bale's move to Suning - where he would have earned over £1 million a week and been the highest-paid player in the world - has broken down over demands made by Real Madrid, who are seeking a transfer fee for the 30-year-old.
Jiangsu Suning erfülle nicht die Ablöseforderungen Reals, daher sei dieser Transfer vom Tisch. Es sehe nun nach einem Verbleib Gareth Bales bei den Königlichen aus.

•     •     •

zweitausendtrip
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.